Warmup

1. As I worked through these pictures, I felt suspense of what the next photo might be. As I progressed, I became more sad because the wife was getting worse, and these images were showing that clearly. You can even tell how she physically changed throughout the pictures, and that showed her wellness getting worse. I felt very sympathetic and sad for the husband and the wife because of what they were experiencing over the years,

2. When the photographer said "These photos do not define us, but they are us," he meant how the pictures only simply show what they were going through from a bystanders point of view. Now, I understand that because the photo did not show feelings or anything deeper than what they are on the outside, which is a totally different summary than their inside.

3. I think I could shoot photos in this situation because it would be very important to capture big moments over the years through the art of photography, and I could always look back at them to remember memories of that person.

4. If I could write Angelo a letter I would tell him that he is very brave for being strong through what I know is one of the toughest situations. Despite the sadness, he captured memories and pictures beautifully throughout it all. I felt very sad, but it shows that you can turn something devastating into something fantastic to share to the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography