Post Shoot Reflection


1. The challenges that I faced during my shoot was finding an appealing angle and just the right amount of lighting for the photos I took, because I wanted them to be simple but unique.

2. I found myself thinking about making sure the main object of my photo was in focus most of the time. In order to do this, I lightly held down the button that takes pictures, without taking a picture.

3. If I could do the assignment again, I would have looked more closely at the photo techniques, and try to capture those while I was on my shoot. This would probably make my photos look a lot more simple and interesting.

4. I would still take my pictures at the same angles that I took them at because I thought that the angles of the photos worked very well with the objects I was shooting.

5. In my blog, my metal photo used the simplicity photo technique, which was a bike against a metal fence. Also, my happy photo achieved the balance photo technique, which was 3 people laughing.

6. I would be interested in shooting these prompts again because I think I have learned a lot more about photography over that last few days, and I could improve my photos drastically using the knowledge over photography I gained.



Part 2

http://sophiephotojorurnalism.blogspot.com

1. Sophie's photos were very unique, creative, and had different angles on each of the picture, which I though was cool.

2. The lighting in Sophie's photos were very good and colorful. Also, some objects were very in focus and very appealing to the eye.

3. I think she could have taken a more creative metal prompt photo, because hers is a little too simple. I think she could spice things up a bit to make it not as basic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography