Abandoned Theme Parks

1) I would like to go to Spreepark in Berlin Germany and take pictures there. I want to go there because the atmosphere there seems very spooky and dramatic. The image that I first saw of it was the most menacing photo out of all of the other ones, which automatically caught my eye. Also, swans seem to be a theme throughout the park, which gives many opportunities for unique photos. Tall trees fill out the scenery in the park which shade the amount of light coming into the photo, which makes the mood darker. The ferris wheel seems like the most fun subject to shoot because the scenery is beautiful, yet dark. There is also water there where boats would go there, and it pristine and clear. This would be great to shoot because of all the different elements and photo opportunities the park would give you, and it is in a foreign place.



Five places that I think would be very cool to document and take photos of:
1) haunted hotel
2) shipwreck
3) abandoned town
4) graffiti park
5) old house

This is a photo from someone who documented an abandoned town or "ghost town." I think that it would be very different to shoot an abandoned town because every town is different and unique. A town can have many things and buildings in it. The fact that the town is not occupied by anything seems very mysterious and interesting, which I think can catch a lot of good photos. Also, there is always a reason why a town was abandoned, and the photos can help tell the stories of that town. This theme is great because the thought of an abandoned town sends an eerie feeling through me, and it would be awesome to e able to share and capture that.

In order to capture an abandoned town, I would need a car to drive to an old town somewhere in the south of Texas. An old town will probably be a reserved area, so I would need to consider the cost to get into a place, gas money, and maybe parking. In equipment, I would just need a standard high quality camera, and a tripod for very still shots. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography