Magazine Tips

1) When designing my magazine cover, a unique cover is important. My photos should be their own and nobody else's.

 I also would like to try to include as many elements as I can in my photos, like colors and pictures,  to create a more interesting visual appeal to the magazines.

Many rules of photography should be shown in my picture, to provide variation and add more detail to my magazine

The coverline should stand out in case of extreme conditions. The reader should be drawn to the magazine by only looking at the cover if they are unable to look through all of the pages.

My magazine cover should somehow have the same look as my brandname, and should stick to some sort of theme. It should look familiar and relate to my other covers. Variation is good, but some people have no constant appeal group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography