iMovie Tutorials

Website 1:

          On this website, I first learned how to import a video from your camera onto iMovie. After the video is selected, I learned how to create a 'New Event' on my computer in iMovie. When a video you import is kind of shaky, you can stabilize the video to make it look still. Once the images or videos are in, you can enhance the photos in many ways. You can pick a theme to give your photos their own unique look to them. Also, you have to pick what frame you want for your imported images or videos so they fit evenly throughout your movie. To clean up your movie, you have to add a transition between all of your content. For the cover of your movie, you can choose  a thumbnail for your iMovie to make it look more professional.

Website 2:

The second website taught me how to manipulate and edit content or your iMovie. This tutorial showed me how to make a clean and sharp trim in video footage so nothing looks messy. You can also split a clip, or move a video/picture to a different area. Cutting out certain parts of a clip is possible by selecting which parts you wan cut out. Along with manipulating videos and pictures, you can trim and eliminate audio content in your iMovie.

Website 3:

In the 3rd website, I learned about getting all my content to meet my needs. The website taught me how to choose how long I want a certain clip to be shown in my movie. It provided 6 steps on how to edit my video. Learned how to pick my frame ratio for my clips, which is very helpful for me.


2) I already knew how to trim and cut videos from an iMovie because I have made them before for projects in school, and it is pretty much the same concept on phone and computer.

3) I did not know how to pick a frame ratio for my videos and images because I have run in with problems like that before and the videos fit the screen all differently.

4) I am concerned about putting in audio and music/voice for my iMovie because I do not have much experience with this topic and it seems a little hard/awkward to capture audio and me speaking.

5) I am feeling very confident on turning this project in on time and capturing all photos that use the rules of photography and look very unique.

6) If you were to ask what I would do for my project right now, I would spend a day in downtown Austin and document my whole day from shopping, to eating, to meeting new people, and having a fun day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography