Student Of The Month Story

Who- Mackenzie Brown

What- Student of The Month award

Where- Bowie Hight School

When- 2018-2019

Why- Because they are a hard working student.
 
How- They were elected


Mackenzie Brown, student at Bowie High School, has been elected as the Student of The Month of December in the year of 2018-2019 for her hard work during school.

       
Mackenzie believes that she has done many things that helped her be elected as Student of The Month.

"I work hard, make good grades, and vote my time to my school," Student Brown said.

Other people agree that Brown always tries her best in everything, whether it is perfect or not.

"Mackenzie makes mistakes just like everyone else does, but she tries to do her best no matter what," Principle Mr. Robinson said.

Brown has made very good grades this school year, as a result of her devotion to school.

"I usually get straight A's, and if there is a B, I stay after school to fix those grades," student Brown said.

Brown shares many helpful skills that contribute to her good grades.

"I love doing Quizlets online, and finding practice sheets on the internet in order to practice," student  Brown said.

The previous student of the month for November gives her thoughts on Brown being elected this month.

"Mackenzie deserved it because she is a great leader and is really good helping other people,"
student Jenny Hatcher said.

Brown loves to help people with material in class, and it makes her happy.

"Seeing students understand things after I help them just puts a smile on my face,'' student Brown said.

Although many people have had an impact on Brown, there is one teacher that has impacted Brown greatly.

"I admire my teacher Ms. Langdon because she is super sweet, believes in second chances, and has a good sense of humor," student Brown said.

Ms. Langdon is very impressed with Brown's hard work and thinks she will be successful in life.

"She is such a bright student, and I can definitely tell she has a very bright future ahead of her," teacher ms. Langdon said.  

Brown shares what her favorite and least favorite class is and explains her answer.

"My favorite class is English because writing comes very naturally, and chemistry would be my least favorite class because it is a lot of memorizing things that I don't need to know when I graduate," student Brown said.

Brown plays a very common sport, but she makes it very unique.

"I am the only girl on the varsity football team, and I couldn't be happier," student Brown said.

Brown recommends Katie Johnson to be the next Student of the Month.

“I would recommend Katie because she is very sweet and hardworking,” student Brown said.













         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography