First Day Photos






I chose this photo that shows people. I really like this photo because it shows the diversity in this high school in just one picture. There are many small things about this picture that make it a great picture. First, the students are sitting in somewhat of a line, which creates a good pattern overall. Lastly, the lights are almost all aligned with the students, and it makes the photo come together.

This photo is one of my favorites because the contrast between the two colors (violet and green) are very noticeable. Also, the camera is focused on only one of the flowers, and you can see every detail in the flower that is shown. I think this picture shows how the smaller details are very important in life.

  I think this photo is very colorful with different shades of red and orange, so it gives the photo almost a color theme.  This is my "place" photo, and it is of my school in the courtyard. The sky really shows the distinction between the building and the sky. Also, the roofs over the picnic table add a cool pattern and symmetry to the photo. This photo is very peaceful and calm to me because pf the colors too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography