My First Interview

  1. Why do you think you should be SOTM? I should be SOTM because I work hard, make good grades, and devote my time to school. 
  2. What makes you a good student and role model?
  3. I love to go to school, and I help my friends whenever they need it. 
  4. What traits do you think makes a student a good role model? I believe that staying in school, studying, obeying rules, and not partaking in drugs or alcohol makes a good role model.
  5. What do your grades generally look like? Straight A's and if there is a B, I stay after school for tutoring.
  6. Do you think you make good grades by luck or hard work? I think I work really hard but a part of it could be luck. 
  7. Do you always try your best in everything? I don't always try my best in everything, but I make sure I'm trying at least a little in everything.
  8. Do you think it's okay to make mistakes sometimes? Yes, it is okay to make mistakes because you learn from your mistakes.
  9. What is the class you enjoy the most? I enjoy Math because it consists of logical answers.
  10. What class do you make the best grades in? English because it just comes naturally to me.
  11. What is your least favorite class and why? My least favorite class is probably Chemistry because it is a lot of memorizing of things I don't need to know when I graduate.
  12. Do you try to always turn in work on time? Yes, having all those homework grades can keep my grades stable as they help me study.
  13. Do you help students learn material? Yes, I help my friends mostly in the classes I am strong in. 
  14. How do you prepare for tests? I do Quizlets and study all of the previous homework that I was given.
  15. Who is your favorite teacher? My favorite teacher is Ms. Langdon.
  16. Why is that person your favorite teacher? She is super sweet to everybody, she believes in second chances, and has a good sense of humor.
  17. What college do you want to go to? I would like go to UCLA.
  18. Why do you want to go to that school? I want to go to UCLA because that is where a lot of my family is from and it is a very good school.
  19.  Who else would you recommend to be the SOTM? I would recommend Katie Johnson to be SOTM because she is hardworking and is very sweet. 
  20. What do you think is unique about your personality? People think that I am only into school, but I actually get to enjoy my life and have fun at the same time. 
  21. What extra- curricular activities are you involved in? I am the only girl on Varsity Football right now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography