Final Exam Planning

  1. I am going to shoot this assignment this weekend once I get a camera on Friday.
  2. I am going to shoot downtown Austin Texas on south congress, 5th avenue, and sixth street. 
  3. The story I am going to tell will be a day of shopping and fun downtown with my friend.
  4. I will need a car to get a ride downtown, a camera, and light for my photos. 
  5. I am ging to first take pictures of my car ride to downtown Austin. Then I will take still pictures at stores and the structures of buildings and signs. Whenever I shoot videos,  will shoot people walking up and down the streets of south congress, and cars moving between the streets. My voiceovers will be over some videos of my shopping and fancy food that I will be eating there. Most of my still pictures will just be of structures and colorful walls downtown because there are many murals downtown. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sports Portfolio Notes

HDR Preview

Landscape Photography