Popular posts from this blog
Landscape Photography
1. One website that you can use to learn about the location you are going to shoot is Google Maps. 2. One app that I might download to check for angles of my photographs would be an app that tells me what the weather is going to be like whenever I go shoot. I also would like to know when the sun rises and sets. 3. The biggest problem when shooting with a zoom lens is that the foreground and the background tend to merge together in the images. 4. Instead of using HDR method, you can use ND grad method to capture the most detail. 5. In case of bad weather, you should bring a waterproof plastic bag for your camera, appropriate clothing, and many cloths to clean the camera lens. 6. Pre-scouting could help you when shooting because you can shoot that location from a different viewpoint than all of the other photographers have shot it from before. 7. The subject is more important than the composition, because the subject should influence the composition to create the p...
Merger Photo Preview
1. Yes, I notice that the building and fence collide and merge together, as well as the child merging in with the fence. 2. I think a good location to take the picture on Bowie campus would be on a brick wall because it is solid, and the wall of a portable would also be good. 3. You could be doing a different pose in each photo taken so you can tell a different win the subject. 4. The person should wear a bright neon shirt so it could stand out in any plain and neutral background.


Comments
Post a Comment